Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Happy, Happy Mail Day

(Although no, my PTP order did not arrive yet.)

Several months ago, while looking for a unique gift, I found the Etsy shop of an amazing artist in the Czech Republic.  She makes handpainted silk scarves!  Now, her scarves would not be appropriate as a gift for the person I had in mind, but I wanted one for ME....
This arrived yesterday.  Isn't it GORGEOUS?!?!?  It is the most stunning shades of turquoise and blue, the prince and fox are beautiful, and she asked me if there was a quote that I would like added - I chose "you become responsible, forever, for that which you have tamed" (it is on the left side/end).  Love love love!!!

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Squee! How lovely is that? Enjoy!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That is an absolutely stunning scarf. And it's one-of-a-kind with your chosen quote. Thank you for sharing the picture. Andrea

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous scarf. I looked at her Etsy page and there are some lovely scarves on there.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...