Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Because It's What I Do

When I'm distracted...can't focus....feeling overwhelmed.... I either a) organize my stash and/or b) start something new.  And some organization DID happen before I started this -
"Mahogany Flowers" by Samplers and Such
This is just a little bit of a thing I picked up in that darned freebie pile.  The pattern picture is stitched in GAST Cherry Bark, but I wanted to use this unnamed HDF silk instead.  It has an octagonal border, and I think it will make a sweet little box top when it is finished (it is about 3.5-4" in diameter).

3 comments:

cucki said...

It's pretty
Happy stitching x

libwitch said...

So why are you feeling this way? Its wonderful work...

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Very pretty. A pity your silk is unnamed as it looks perfect for a design I'd like to stitch using a variegated thread in place of 4 DMC colours.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...