Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mermaid Freebie Finished

Freebie from Aliolka
stitched on 28-ct. white evenweave
mermaid and fish - Crescent Colors "Bejeweled"
waves - Ships' Manor oops floss
sun - Six Strand Sweets "Peach Brandy"
This was a fun little stitch!  And it only took me about a week to finish.  Now I need to get back to "Cowboy Dreams," as well as pull fabric and floss for ornaments.  I was called for jury duty next week, so I think I will kit up some smalls to toss in my bag and stitch while I wait (assuming I have to appear...won't know for sure until I call on Sunday night).
I also impulsively joined the Ship's Manor "Beautiful Sea" SAL.  Having seen the flosses, I got a crazy idea for finishing both it and the mermaid together.  We'll see how long that takes me...

1 comment:

Summer said...

Congrats on a lovely finish ♥

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...