Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I Feel Like Dory Talking to Whales...

(for those familiar with the little fish voiced by Ellen DeGeneres in "Finding Nemo")...but "Mermaid Spoken Here" is finished!
"Mermaid Spoken Here"
White Lyon Needleart Designs
stitched on 32-ct. Zweigart Ice Blue Belfast linen using Thread Gatherer and HDF silks (many substitutions made)

I really love this one!  My mermaid obsession is showing, isn't it?  But now I'm off to try and pick something  that I can finish before the end of the month for the Smalls SAL - we have a bit of traveling to do as well, so portability will be a plus.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Very cute. There are lots of mermaid patterns available.

KimM said...

This is adorable. Well done!
xxx

Mii Stitch said...

CON-GRAAAA-TU-LAAAAA-TION on your LAAAATEST finish!!!
(Sorry couldn't resist typing whale, Dory style ;)

Suz said...

That is so super adorable. congrats on the fantastic finish!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Love it

Mouse said...

oooo very pretty ...love the colours .... love mouse xxxxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the colours you've chosen for this design. Very pretty.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...