Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Impatient

Work has gotten quite stressful (budget shortfalls meant that 21 positions were eliminated in January, and everything has been in upheaval since), and while I'm thankful I still have my job,  I'm ready for some time away!  As part of my "Big-0" birthday this year, my mother and my MIL have pretty much covered the cost of my trip to Celebration of Needlework in NH, and last night I got my confirmation email from Kelly.  So, 3 nights in a hotel, lots of stitchy time with friends, shopping, and a class - here I come!  I decided to try Janis Note's "Stitcher's Chest" project; it was the most affordable given the fact that chest is included.  Only 16 days.......

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How fantastic! I looked through all the classes and there are some great projects but I think you have chosen the best one.

Have a great time.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift - you will have the best time. Enjoy every minute. Looking forward to reading all about it.

Von said...

Have a wonderful time stitching and destressing, Erin!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...