Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yep, I'm obsessed.

Maybe not with quilting on the whole, but with this project.... (apologies if I'm boring any of my readers with constant pics of this)
Here is the top row and the divider strip with the 2 little squares of the rose fabric.  I would have attached the middle row of blocks, but I need to cut more strips of the burgundy fabric and I'm not in the mood tonight.  LOL

I could not be more in love with the way this is turning out.  It is far from perfect, but I think it will make a certain Wee One VERY happy....and hey, as the years pass it will be a reminder that 1) her mama loves her, and 2) her mama isn't perfect either!

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...