Monday, May 21, 2012

TUSAL Check-in

With the latest shot of Melville's Return...
Morticia has been getting her fill of WDW Aqua as I work my way across that swath of sky!  But other than a few little touches here and there (the rocks under the lighthouse, the mermaid's top (!!!), the middle flag on the lower boat...oh, and the sun), it is all I have left.  A finish may be on the horizon!  Oh, and I did end up frogging the "S" in "voyages" and using a shade of gray instead of the blue called for.  It was just too hard to see.

2 comments:

Chris said...

This is looking great! It is so summery.

Daffycat said...

A wonderful TUSAL post! MR looks fantastic!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...