Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Day Late and a Dollar Short...

...but here is my May TUSAL. Morticia wanted to pose with the Iris Sampler.Goodness, that little jar is getting quite full!

I've currently abandoned the Iris Sampler for the latest round of the ornament exchange over at the Hooked on Exchanging blog. This round's theme is "snowmen," so while I won't tell you exactly what I'm working on, it is probably safe to say that I'm getting a little tired of white.... LOL Also, while browsing through all my old Just Cross Stitch ornament issues for snowmen, I've re-discovered the SamSarah Design Studio. I forgot how cute some of their little snow people are!!

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Morticia is definitely getting very full. Your sampler is looking great. Can't wait to see your exchange piece when it is received - love snowmen.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ORT layers!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...