Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Demise of the Stitching Chair

Today was a sad day in my house...after spending the day stopping Wee Bit from pulling my stitching table over on herself, from trying to pull up on my Daylight, and from removing everything from my WIP bin, I decided it was time to rearrange. :( My stitching chair is now just a chair, and all stitching paraphenalia has been relocated to the corner between the end of the sofa and a bookcase, unreachable by little hands. The folding table is in the spare bedroom, to be used only when Wee Bit is asleep for the night.

Sigh. It is a sacrifice I knew was coming, but now my living room looks so NAKED.

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

Ahh hon, so sorry. But, you know, it is not forever and you will miss those busy little hands when she is grown and you have lots of time to stitch.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...