Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some frogs ARE cute...

Like these!!!She is growing like a weed - that picture was taken today, and she is 7 weeks old. She eats like a champ, and is changing every day. And last night she actually slept for 6 whole hours!!

This is her baby sampler, which I work on when I can (when she's napping, the bottles are washed, there's no laundry to do, and I've had a chance to shower...which means I do about one length of floss every day or 2. hehehe). The pattern is from the February 2010 issue of The Cross Stitcher. I'm stitching it on a piece of baby lotion lugana -- my camera flash over-exposed it a bit, so it is a little pinker and the white clouds show up better in real life.

11 comments:

Belinda said...

Ooh she's gorgeous and is growing so quick!
Baby sampler is sweet too!

Karen said...

She's a beautiful baby! I love the sampler, too. I'm happy to hear you are finding some time to stitch--even if its only 1 length of floss for now.

Kathy A. said...

That is the cutest little frog I have ever seen!

Sharon said...

She is so pretty! What a great baby sampler!

Christine S said...

Awww, she's cute! Great start on the baby sampler.

Lesleyanne said...

She's gorgeous. Lovely start on your sampler.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a dollbaby you have there :)

Cindy F. said...

Oh my goodness girl!! She is just the prettiest little angel:) Wow! 7 weeks already!
Love the sampler wip!

Real Live Woman said...

That's an adorable baby sampler - and an adorable baby, too!

libwitch said...

She is so pretty Erin! (and you know I fall in the "not all babies are cute" category!)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Erin, I haven't been by in ages... and what do you do? Go have an adorable baby!!! She's gorgeous!

That birth sampler will be cute too!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...