Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Y.A.W.N.

Ugh, I've been sooooooo tired lately....not sure why. But the stitching has definitely been suffering! Not to worry, though, I've gotten a bit done. First, for Judith:
This is the second square I'm doing for Judith -- I posted the first (finished) a month or so ago. Judith's fabric is lovely! I hope the colors in this square show up okay, though. The April square has a lot of khaki/green in it that blends with the fabric. Judith, I should have this finished up by the end of January.

And my little Fairy Tale Towne.
Progress, slowly but surely!

4 comments:

CindyMae said...

Your progress on both pieces is fantastic!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW....I love your blog...
And your progress on your MM&I RR is wonderful!

Cindy F. said...

Oooh,,love your square for Judith
and how cute is the Fairy Tale Towne! Good job girl!

Brigitte said...

Being tired might be the result of being back to work. Thta's what happens to me when I start working again after some holidays.

Your progress on your RR piece is great.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...